We have just got breaking news that Iron Man is real!!! No, we are just kidding but are so excited to show you all a jaw dropping invention called zSpace 3D Holographic Visualization.
We were always envious of the Iron Man. We are not talking about his suit but the ability of Jarvis to project normal images or maps in 3D holographs. Jarvis just blows our mind with interactive 3-D wireframe projections. After more than 5 years of hard work by Infinite Z, the zSpace delivers a highly realistic holographic visualization which is almost similar to what Iron Man’s Jarvis did in the movie!!! Ya we know you are eager to see a demo, well take a look at below video:-
zSpace is a beautiful 24 inch stereoscopic user interface which looks like a tablet. After putting on the polarized passive 3D glasses, you can look everything in ultra-high realism. With the laser stylus, literally same as Iron Man movie, you can rotate and pick up the parts too. You can zoom and put them right in front of your nose and analyze them in minute details. With a movable camera, you could view any aspect of any environment from any angle. zSpace supports Autodesk’s Maya and Showcase software. It just keeps on reminding us the Iron Man!!!
Dave Chavez, VP of R&D at InfiniteZ says, “The pen is tracked by the system so that its position and orientation are reported to the application before each frame is constructed by the rendering system on the PC. Given the stylus information along with the user’s eye positions and orientation, there is sufficient information to allow, from the user’s perspective, the stylus to directly interact with the scene.”
zSpace is a revolutionary, interactive 3D environment for computing, creating, communication and entertainment unlike any other device now on the market. It will allow the engineers, architects and designers to work with their designs in a way not possible earlier in a 2-D environment.
Let us take a look at in depth features and specifications of the zSpace:-
- High-definition stereoscopic display with full resolution images rendered for each eye
- Lightweight passive eye wear
- Full motion parallax with sensors tracking the viewing angle of the user
- Uniquely designed stylus for managing all interactions in 3D space
- Development platform for creating new applications and integrating new input devices
- zStation monitor – 24 inch HD LCD (1080p120Hz) with built-in tracking sensors
- Laser stylus with 3-buttons and integrated infrared LED
- Polarized passive 3D eye wear
- 1-year standard warranty with option for 3-year extended program
- zSpace SDK for software developers
- zSpace Maya Plug-in (available to licensed users of Autodesk Maya
- PC with Windows 7 or Windows XP (32/64bit)
- Intel core i7 2.2ghz+ CPU, Intel Xeon 2.2ghz+ CPU
- 8 GB of system memory
- NVIDIA Quadro or ATI FirePro GPU card supporting Open-GL stereo compatible graphics with DVI-D and/or DP ports
The richness of the zSpace platform provides breath-taking, interactive graphics and an unsurpassed, highly visceral experience. We can discover hidden information, learn more quickly, simulate and model more accurately, represent ideas more effectively, create incredibly realistic virtual prototypes. Just imagine if zSpace integrated with our television, or in making films or in gaming consoles, the applications of zSpace are as limitless as your imagination. You an grab this awesome device at around 6000 $. Let us know your views by commenting below. Take a look at testimonials in the below video:-
Source:- zspace.com, infinitez.com, fastcodesign.com, gfxspeak.com