Sleek, Fast and Classy this is what next Xolo Q900 going to feature. Xolo is working on umpteen numbers of devices this quarter. After launching many budget ranged phones, Xolo is again set to launch another new Budget ranged Smartphone.
Xolo Q900 is expected to feature with 7.X mm thickness. Rest of the feature will be same like the previous mediatek chips based devices of Xolo.
Some of the basic specification of this phones are :-
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor (Mediatek Chip expected)
- 4.7 inch HD IPS Display
- 8 Mega Pixel Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- 7.X mm Thickness
- Android Jelly bean (4.2)
In the same concept, Xolo Q1000+ will join hands with Xolo Q900 which will feature with almost same specifications but with 6.X mm thickness which is already revealed in our leaks.
As per Xolo Official Product Road Map, following smartphones are expected to come this quarter :-
- Xolo T1000 (To feature a Tegra 3 Chip)
- Xolo Q2000 (5.5″ Screen Phablet)
- Xolo A500+ (Dual Core Processor phone at 6,499 INR)
- Xolo Q1000+ (6.X mm thin)
- Xolo Q900 (7.X mm thin)
For more information from the android Universe, stay updated with AndroidNova