Xolo is a beginner in the mobile market but gained renowned place in this Industry. Xolo is successful in making its place in every common mans pocket and is raising himself as common mans affordable device. Who would have thought that Lava will be the one to get this much progress.
Xolo Q600 is the new device which is going to be the next in the list and we managed to get full specifications of this device. Earlier, its benchmarks were also detected in nena mark.
Xolo Q600 is expected to sport with features like :-
- 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6589M Quad Core Processor
- 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS Display with screen resolution of 854 X 480 (217ppi)
- 5MP Rear Camera, VGA front Camera
- Android Version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (Up-gradable to 4.2)
- PowerVr SGX 544 GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB rom with expandable memory slot upto 32GB
- 2000 mAh Battery
At a price range of around 8.5k, these features looks to be very tempting but we have to wait and see if Xolo Q600 performs as per expectations.
For more info from the tech world stay updated with AndroidNova.org