As you all might be aware that Lenovo K900 and Xolo X1000 are both Intel Inside powered phones. Here is an in-depth comparison guide for you:-
- Processor :- Lenovo K900 is powered by 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Atom Processor (Clovertrail Z2580) where as Xolo X1000 is integrated with 2Ghz single core Intel Atom Processor(Z2480). So in raw power Lenovo K900 leads with an extra core and is much better. It is a notable fact that Intel’s X86 architectures are more powerful then Arm’s architecture. Arm processors are nowadays used in every device like in Samsung’s.
- Camera :- Xolo X1000 is sporting an 8 megapixel rear camera with an image resolution upto 3264×2448 pixels and its front camera is 1.3 mp whereas Lenovo K900 is packed with 13 mega pixel rear camera which is capable of taking images with resolution upto 4128 x 3096 pixels and its front camera is 2 mega pixel which is upto the standard. Both phone’s rear camera are capable of recording 1080p videos. But obviously Lenovo K900′s 13 Mega pixel camera outperforms Xolo X1000′s 8 megapixel camera.
- Display: Lenovo K900′s 5.5 inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080X1920(Full HD) is a beast in front of the competitor Xolo X1000, which is integrated with 4.7 inch TFT (720 X 1280 HD) screen. Though, Xolo x1000 is featuring an 2.5D screen but still 5.5inch bright Lenovo K900′s screen outperforms all the way.
- Memory, RAM :- Xolo X1000 is integrated with 1GB of Ram and 8GB of internal memory which is expandable via sd card slot to 32GB whereas, Lenovo K900 is integrated with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which is also expandable upto 32GB. More RAM means more multi tasking capabilities and smooth UI.
- GPU: GPU is one of the important point to be considered while purchasing any phone. Gaming performance mostly rely on processor and GPU type. Xolo X1000 uses PowerVr 540 GPU which is clocked at 400 MHz frequency. On the other hand, Lenovo K900 uses a next genreation GPU i.e. PowerVR 544MP2 which triples the graphic performance of the device in comparison of Xolo X1000. It means three times better graphical performance then Xolo X1000.
- Android Version : If you are a die hard android fan then this point is important for you while selecting any gadget from the market. Lenovo K900 is featuring a latest android version 4.2 Jellybean whereas Xolo X1000 is launched with the older (too old) Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 and an upgrade to 4.1.2 is promised in the near future.
- Price: Lenovo K900 is initialy priced at 32,999 INR in India where as Xolo X1000 is priced almost half i.e. 17,899 INR.
Lenovo K900 is all the way a super-phone in terms of Performance, Camera, Storage, Build Quality but if price is your consideration, then Xolo X1000 is not a bad option to go for.
For more information from the tech world, stay connected with AndroidNova
Lenovo in partnership with intel has finally announced its Intel Clovertrail based super phone in India. At present Lenovo K900 is the only android phone launched in India which is integrated with dual core Intel Atom Processor. Lenovo K900 is the Flagship among all five models launched recently.
Some of the brief specification of Lenovo k900 is :-
- Display :- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (Corning Gorilla Glass 2) with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches (~401 ppi pixel density);
- Camera :- 13 Mega pixel rear camera with image resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels. capable of recording 1080p@30fps videos, Front Camera : 2 Mega pixel
- Chipset and CPU :- Intel Atom Z2580, Dual-core 2 GHz
- GPU :- PowerVr SGX544
- OS: Android Version 4.2.1
- Battery:-2500 mAh
- Dimensions :- 157 x 78 x 6.9 mm