Best Phones,Latest News,Smart Phones
Lenovo in partnership with intel has finally announced its Intel Clovertrail based super phone in India. At present Lenovo K900 is the only android phone launched in India which is integrated with dual core Intel Atom Processor. Lenovo K900 is the Flagship among all five models launched recently.
Some of the brief specification of Lenovo k900 is :-
- Display :- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (Corning Gorilla Glass 2) with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches (~401 ppi pixel density);
- Camera :- 13 Mega pixel rear camera with image resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels. capable of recording 1080p@30fps videos, Front Camera : 2 Mega pixel
- Chipset and CPU :- Intel Atom Z2580, Dual-core 2 GHz
- GPU :- PowerVr SGX544
- OS: Android Version 4.2.1
- Battery:-2500 mAh
- Dimensions :- 157 x 78 x 6.9 mm
As per the AnTuTu Benchmark submitted by Lenovo K900 users, Intel’s power packed clovertrail dual core processor is capable of defeating many arm Quad Core processor in the line.
The Lenovo K900 is launched with the price tag of 32,900 INR (580.6 USD) in India. We have to wait and see how China’s Second largest manufacturer, Lenovo performs in India.
For more information from the tech world, stay updated with AndroidNova
Clovertrail, Intel Dual Core, Intel Lenovo, Intel phone, Lenovo Intel dual core, Lenovo k900, Lenovo k900 Benchmark