Sony mobiles have announced an affordable android mobile phone: The Sony Xperia E based on android version 4.1 (Jelly-bean) which is expected to come in first quarter of 2013. Xperia E will be available in three vibrant colours i.e. Black, White and Pink. Though the 3.15 mega-pixel camera is below the average but it can take average quality pictures.
Xperia E will be available in Single & Dual sim (GSM + GSM). It will be equipped with High Definition Voice Quality and xLOUD audio technology. 3.5″ inch HVGA screen enables efficient browsing and great user experience. Sony has tied up with Box to offer 50 GB of cloud storage for life with the purchase of these Xperia smartphones.
Major difference apart from dual sim & single sim functionality between the two is that the Xperia E runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean wheras, Xperia E Dual runs Android 4.0 ICS but it can be upgradable to Jelly Bean later
Some brief specs of this phone are as under:-
- Display :- 3.5 inches 320X480 pixels, (165 ppi density approx.)
- TFT Capacitive screen
- Weight :- 115.7 g
- Network: Single, Dual sim (GSM + GSM)
- Chipset :- Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- CPU :- 1 GHz Cortex- A5
- GPU :- Adreno 200
- RAM :- 512 MB
- OS :- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera :- Rear :- 3.15, 2048X1536 pixels
- Front :- No
- Bluetooth :- Yes, Version 2.1
- Battery :- 1500 mAh
- Colors :- Black, Pink & White
- Memory :- INTERNAL: 4GB (2GB user available)
- External :- Expendable upto 32GB via memory card
Stay tuned with Androidnova.org for more.