XOLO Q1000 with 5 inch HD display leaked
AndroidNova.org proudly presents you with another leak related to XOLO smartphones. Previously, we had revealed Xolo T1000, Xolo Q2000, Xolo X910 which created a rage in the tech blogging community and now we are creating a riot by revealing Xolo Q1000.
Xolo is set to conquer Indian Mobile Market with its new range of affordable smartphones. Xolo Q1000 is expected to be the upcoming king in race which is expected to be launched in May June 2013 with a price tag of 14,000-14,999 INR.
Brief specifications of Xolo Q1000 are :-
- 1.2 GHz Mediatek 6589 Quad core processor which will ensure smooth lagfree multiple apps,GUI and great multitasking on our beloved Android 4.2 Jellybean.
- The Dual SIM feature is an added bonus for users,who want to separate personal and professional lifes.
- The PowerVr SGX 544 GPU is capable of exceeding both OpenGL ES 2.0 and DirectX9 requirements, making it ideal for tablets, computing devices and smartphones which will ensure the gamers get enough of adrenaline rush while playing graphic intensive HD games.
- The battery is 2100mAh and will be sufficient to keep this device happy for a day with normal tasks.
- The ROM is 4GB out of which some part will be reserved for OS and some for the user. But we dont have any info regarding system and user partition data. But another reason to celebrate is user can expand the memory of this device upto 32GB,which is more than enough for a normal user.
- 8 Megapixel Auto-focus rear camera will enhance the resolution and the added companion is the BSI sensor which allows all colors to be displayed with true to life images with uniform brightness and contrast and 1.2 Mega Pixel front camera with BSI sensor will capture nice videos and images for 3G video call and Skype.
- The 5 inch IPS HD Display with 294 ppi is a kind of display used in phablets and will display HD images and videos with ease and the IPS technology patented by LG has capability of displaying with higher contrast ratio and wider display angle making it ideal for watching videos during longer journeys.
- The super narrow margin technology (See Image Below)ensures the device is 2.0 mm which is thinnest device compared to iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. we are quite sure female users will be happy with this density as we have observed that female users like devices with thin bezel density.
Image Quality & Samples:
Xolo Q1000 will be integrated with 8 Megapixel rear camera and 1.2 Megapixel front camera and BOTH are with BSI Sensor which results in better picture quality with True colours as compared to Micromax Canvas HD A116.(see image below)
The Canvas HD A116 image has reddish tinge on the image compared to Q1000 image,we feel the BSI improves or the camera sensor is filtering the color elements created in image creating wonderful images compared micromax canvas HD.
When Comes to performance Xolo Q1000 outperforms Micromax Canvas HD A116 in every way.The Linpack , Antutu & Nenamark 2 scores of the device are higher compared to Micromax Canvas HD(see image below). Hence, its very much clear by checking the result that this device is surely gonna win the hearts of the geeks who admire performance and are also conscious about price.
Our Verdict :- Xolo Q1000 outperforms Micromax Canvas HD A116 in every way and will change the perception of the people regarding XOLO devices. For the price of 14K-15K, this device is definitely going to create confusion in minds of buyers thinking of buying smartphones at this price range.
For more such news and updates on Android Universe stay tuned with AndroidNova.org