With the new launch of Galaxy Star(GT-S5282) ,Samsung has entered in competition of ‘5k PRICE RANGE‘ along with the popular Nokia Asha series and other domestic firms like Micromax and Karbonn.
Previously, Galaxy Y was the cheapest device in Samsung’s portfolio and it was available for Rs 5,890.
Now South Korean mobile handset maker Samsung Electronics today launched its cheapest Galaxy series phone ‘Star’ priced at Rs 5,240(94.55 US Dollar).
Specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy Star:-
- GENERAL-Dual SIM (GSM + GSM).
- OS – Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- DISPLAY-3 inch capacitive touch screen (320 x 240 (QVGA))
- CAMERA-2 mp
- DATA-2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB.
- BODY-11.90 mm thick and wighs 100.5 grams
- MEMORY-512 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB.
- BATTERY-1200 mAh battery.
It has Intelligent Motion UI that maximizes smart features for the most responsive, intuitive user experience. Pre-loaded with ChatOn, Samsung’s cross-platform messaging service and has Google Now. It has Pre-loaded apps from various categories including e-books, games, news, navigation, productivity, social networking and more.
The Samsung Galaxy Star is priced at Rs. 5,240 (94.55 US Dollar), but it is available at a market price of Rs. 4990(90.04 US Dollar). It comes with 250MB of free 2G data per month for 2 months from Vodafone. This offer is available for customers who purchase the device within July 31, 2013.
For more info stay tuned to Androidnova.org